Rates & Pricing
The YMCA of Greater Omaha is so much more than a gym. It’s a cause, dedicated to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Here at the Y, we are open for all. Here, we rely on our core values of caring, honesty, responsibility and respect to strengthen our community. Together. All ages, all walks of life, all incomes.
No hidden fees. No contracts. Just a warm, welcoming community for you and your family.
See you at the Y.
$49 Joining Fee
($29 Joining Fee for youth memberships)
|1 Adult + Household||$66/mo|
|2 Adults + Household||$76/mo|
|Young Adult (19-29)||$31/mo|
- All account members must reside in the same household.
- Household includes dependent children aged 23 & below.
- The rates above will go into effect November 2019.
- Over 570 FREE group exercise classes.
- FREE drop in child care while you use the Y
- FREE water fitness classes.
- FREE Get Started program.
- FREE monthly Parents’ Night Out program.
- Reduced rates on swim lessons and youth sports.
- Reduced rates on specialty classes and programs.
- Priority registration for programs.
- Members only lap and family swim times.
- A community of friends and support!
Contact Your Membership Director
- Charles E. Lakin YMCA
- Maple Street
- Mills County
- Twin Rivers